Karnavati University, Gandhinagar organized an event in line with ‘Runway to Vibrant Gujarat Startup Summit 2022’ and ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mohotsav’.
Session 1 included entrepreneurs “Showcasing of business model and gaining revenue”. The speakers talked about their products and gave insights on their business models for revenue generation.
The speakers –
1. Mr. Farhan Vohra from Hypertech Logistics.
2. Mr. Satyabrata Sathpathy from Bonv Technology Pvt. Ltd.
3. Ms. Nishita Baliarsingh from Nexus Power
4. Mr. Aditya Dave from Cibos Techno-solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Session 2 of the event “Fireside chat with Experts” from various domains was organized. The following speakers presented their views on “Investment opportunities for startups and financial hurdles”
1. Dr. Ram Subramaniam ,Co-Founder – My Money Karma , Fellow – Stanford University
“Impact of policies on startups and their scalability”
2. Ms. Puunam G Kaushik, Founder & Deputy MD – Meteoric Biopharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Success story and lesson learnt at “HoloWorld”
3. Mr. Harshavardhana Kikkeri , Co-Founder, Kaaya Virtualization Tech Pvt.Ltd | HoloWorld
Success story and lesson learnt at “Combat”
4. Mr.Ganesh Pandit Suryawanshi , Founder- Combat Robotics India Pvt.Ltd
“Innovation mindset for business success” :- 5. Dr. Bettina von Stamm, (London Business School) “Elements of change for Entrepreneurs and best foot forward”
6. Dr A K S Suryavanshi, Vice Chancellor, Karnavati University, Gandhinagar.
Jun 22, 2022
Yoga heals the soul and imparts positive energy and vibrations that relaxes the mind and body. On this...
May 31, 2022
“I’m not the smartest fellow in the world, but I sure can pick smart colleagues.” — Franklin D....
May 25, 2022
According to the dictionary, the word ‘homebound’ means heading towards one’s home. It’s safe to say that over...