Karnavati University, Gandhinagar organized an event in line with ‘Runway to Vibrant Gujarat Startup Summit 2022’ and ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mohotsav’.
Session 1 included entrepreneurs “Showcasing of business model and gaining revenue”. The speakers talked about their products and gave insights on their business models for revenue generation.
The speakers –
1. Mr. Farhan Vohra from Hypertech Logistics.
2. Mr. Satyabrata Sathpathy from Bonv Technology Pvt. Ltd.
3. Ms. Nishita Baliarsingh from Nexus Power
4. Mr. Aditya Dave from Cibos Techno-solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Session 2 of the event “Fireside chat with Experts” from various domains was organized. The following speakers presented their views on “Investment opportunities for startups and financial hurdles”
1. Dr. Ram Subramaniam ,Co-Founder – My Money Karma , Fellow – Stanford University
“Impact of policies on startups and their scalability”
2. Ms. Puunam G Kaushik, Founder & Deputy MD – Meteoric Biopharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Success story and lesson learnt at “HoloWorld”
3. Mr. Harshavardhana Kikkeri , Co-Founder, Kaaya Virtualization Tech Pvt.Ltd | HoloWorld
Success story and lesson learnt at “Combat”
4. Mr.Ganesh Pandit Suryawanshi , Founder- Combat Robotics India Pvt.Ltd
“Innovation mindset for business success” :- 5. Dr. Bettina von Stamm, (London Business School) “Elements of change for Entrepreneurs and best foot forward”
6. Dr A K S Suryavanshi, Vice Chancellor, Karnavati University, Gandhinagar.
Nov 12, 2022
Karnavati University hosted an HR Symposium titled "Paradigm Shift in Employee Wellness and Performance" on the 8th of...
Nov 12, 2022
Karnavati University believes in the diverse cultural spectrum. Durga Puja spread marks the victory of good over evil...
Nov 8, 2022
Karnavati University Garba Mahotsav was the biggest college garba spread across a span of five days from 29th...