Date: 27th October 2021
• The students of BBA Sem-3 were taken on an industrial visit on 27th of October, Wednesday. The faculties who accompanied the students to the trip were Dr. Sunil Patel & Mr. Himanshu Srivastava.
• The students visited the Parle Plant (La More Biscuits Pvt. Ltd.) at Naroda. This unit of parle has been there for 25 years now and has been inviting students from various campuses and grades. The unit was student friendly as they had special arrangements made for them.
• The first thing after entering the unit was, that the students were taken to the auditorium where a documentary regarding the establishment and how parle works was shown. The video covered most of the details how the founders Shree Mohanlal Dayal and Shree Narottam Chauhan were inspired from the cookies and confectionaries of the foreign countries brought in India to build one of India.
• Parle also owns the Tag of having Asia’s Biggest Oven for its biscuits.Throughout these years how parle started with their journey of success to how unique their flavors and no compromising in their quality was described. Apart from these some of the production process of biscuits and toffees were also shown which included some of these basic steps, raw material testing, mixing, molding, baking, cooling, packing and distribution.
• After that the students were taken to see the factory and how it works, where they could see how the machines actually work. They were shown the printing of packets, cooling of biscuits after being baked, and packing them. The students also asked questions to the manager regarding safety measures taken for workers as well as for the covid, they also asked regarding inspections and audits.
• Overall, for all the students the trip was quite helpful to understand how the production department works and they coordinate with other departments, what managerial measures they take and many more learnings.
Feb 12, 2022
United World School of Law, Karnavati University in collaboration with Knowledge Steez conducted a virtual session on ‘Career...
Jan 5, 2022
We are pleased to share that workshop on “Problem Solving and Ideation” was organized on 13th November ,2021...
Jan 5, 2022
“Prarambh”- A Business Plan Competition for all Students Date: 22nd November 2021 Venue: UWSB-New Building, KU 1....