Date: 11th November 2021 Venue: Moot Court Room, UWSL
1. Unitedworld School of Law, Karnavati University, Gandhinagar through its Karnavati University Moot Court Society and Legal Aid Cell in association with District Legal Service Authority, Gandhinagar conducted a Moot Court Competition on November 11, 2021 at Moot Court Room, Unitedworld School of Law, Karnavati University, Gandhinagar.
2. The programme was graced by Hon’ble Judge Mr. R. A. Trivedi, Member Secretary, Gujarat State Legal Authority; Hon’ble Judge Mr. V. V. Mondhe, Project Officer, Gujarat State Legal Authority; Hon’ble Judge Mr. R.K. Modh, Project Officer, Gujarat State Legal Authority; and Hon’ble Judge V. S. Gadhavi, Secretary, District Legal Service Authority, Gandhinagar.
3. The Competition was organized as a Preparation/Training Session of the newly inducted batch 2021-26 of UWSL. Two high ranked teams from Intra-Moot Court Competition 2021 participated in the competition.
4. The Competition was conducted for the moot proposition involving issues from matrimonial laws, need of gender neutrality required in society. The Participating teams belonged to Batch 2019-25 and Batch 2020-26.
5. The attendees of the program belonged to batch 2021-26 from Unitedworld School of Law, Karnavati University. The Programme remained insightful and enriching experience to the attendees of the programme.
Feb 12, 2022
United World School of Law, Karnavati University in collaboration with Knowledge Steez conducted a virtual session on ‘Career...
Jan 5, 2022
We are pleased to share that workshop on “Problem Solving and Ideation” was organized on 13th November ,2021...
Jan 5, 2022
“Prarambh”- A Business Plan Competition for all Students Date: 22nd November 2021 Venue: UWSB-New Building, KU 1....