“Prarambh”- A Business Plan Competition for all Students
Date: 22nd November 2021 Venue: UWSB-New Building, KU
1. A business plan competition “Prarambh” was conducted on 22nd November 2021 at UWSB- New Building, KU.
2. 15 student groups pitched their ideas in the workshop, with ideas ranging from stopping food wastage, Waste segregation and composting to Developing a recreational app for the elderly.
3. A mentoring session was then organized for all the participants and feedback on how to prepare a proper pitch deck was given to all students. A standard pitch deck was shared with the students to improve their presentations.
4. The 3-hour long session also included a session on the SSIP policy of Gujarat and how the students can avail grants for their ideas.
5. A few new and innovative ideas were also forwarded to the incubation team of KIIF to further nurture and develop the idea for the market.
6. The event was an overall success as it created a new wave of enthusiasm among the students to start something new.
Feb 12, 2022
United World School of Law, Karnavati University in collaboration with Knowledge Steez conducted a virtual session on ‘Career...
Jan 5, 2022
We are pleased to share that workshop on “Problem Solving and Ideation” was organized on 13th November ,2021...
Jan 5, 2022
Date: 11th November 2021 Venue: Online 1. A webinar on “Celebration...