Home » Aaratrika Pandey
Home » Aaratrika Pandey
|Ph.D. in Law (Pursuing), National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
LL.M. in Access to Justice, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
B.A.LL.B (Hons.), Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
|Subjects taught at Unitedworld School of Law|
|Penology and Victimology, Traditional Knowledge, Biodiversity and Farmers’ Rights, Legal Methods, Transfer of Property Laws|
|Specialises in the academic domain of LGBTQIA+ Rights, Gender, Sex and Sexuality||Conference, Seminars and Workshops|
|• Participated and presented, a paper titled, “Epistemic Social Injustice and Judicial Discourse for empowerment of Trans Women in India” in the 1st CUSB National Online Conference on Women Empowerment and Role of Legal Services virtual International Conference on “Global Ramifications of International Human Rights: Challenges and the way forward”, 2021.
• Attended an online training programme on IPR organized by IQAC by NTVS college of Law, Nandurbar, 2021
• Participated in National Special Guest Lecture on “Gender Justice and Gender Equity” organized by ICFAI Law School, Dehradun, 2021
• Attended the Legal Awareness Programme on s to Justice, Tele Law & Nyaya Bandhu organized by Parul Institute of Law, Parul University, Vadodara in collaboration with Department of Justice, Ministry Of Law & Justice, Government of India, 2021
• Participated in National Webinar on “Global compact on Refugees Fostering Law, Policies and Practices vis-a-vis protection and care”, organized by VIT-AP, School of Law, Andhra Pradesh and Centre for Statelessness and Refugee studies, School of Law, Rights and Constitutional Governance, TISS, Mumbai, and UNHCR, 2021
• Participated in National Workshop on “Transforming Law Enforcement with IoT: An Artificial Intelligence Perspective” organized by the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies, School of Excellence in Law, the Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar law university, Chennai, 2021.
• Participated and presented, a paper titled, “Mainstreaming Gender Justice in Constitutional Realm: Perspective of LGBTQIA+ Community” in one day online national conference on ” Seven decades of Indian constitution: Contemporary Issues and Challenges” scheduled on 22 june 2021 by Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law college, Pune, 2021.
• Participated in one day Webinar on “LGBTQ and Me”, organized by Legal Society, 2021.
• Participated in Regional Consultation on “Female Labour Force ParticipationRate”, organized by National Commission for Women, New Delhi, in collaboration with V. V. Giri National Labour Institute, Noida and The Centre for Women and Law & Centre for Industrial Relations and Labour Laws, National Law University Odisha, Cuttack, 2020.
• Participated in the CCI-NLUO Competition Advocacy Workshop, organized by The Centre for Competition Law and Policy, NLUO in collaboration with Competition Commission of India, 2020.
• Participated and presented in Conference on Statelessness and citizenship at TISS, Mumbai, 2017.
• Participated in 4th NLIU- Juris Corp National Corporate Law Moot, 2013.
• Participated in Workshop on APPLIED WRIT LAW conducted by Adyopant Legal Services.
• Participated in Workshop on “COMBATING CRIME AGAINST WOMEN”, at faculty of law, Jamia Milia Islamia. Member of Organising Committee of the 4th National Moot Court Competition, 2013, Faculty of Law, Jamia Milia Islamia.
• Participated in the National Lok Adalat held on 23rd November, 2013.Participated in INDIAN ACADEMY OF LAW AND MANAGEMENT course on “HUMAN RIGHTS AND DUTIES”.
• Participated in National Lok Adalat held on 12th April, 2014.
• Participated in Workshop held by STATE NODAL UNIT ON JUVENILE ISSUES AND WOMEN CELL, SPUWC. Participated and won in SURANA AND SURANA NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY MOOT COURT COMPETITION- 2014.
• Participated in RRS CONSULTS AND YOUR LEGAL CONSULT COMPETITION.
• Participated in SAROJINI NAIDU CENTER FOR WOMEN’S STUDIES, Jamia Millia Islamia