|M.S Product Design La Sapienza university di Roma , Italy
B.Tech Mechanical, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
|B. Des PD
18BDPD06A03 – Digital exposure
18BDPD06A07 – Interaction Design
18BDPD06C01 – Introduction to Universal Design
18BDPD06C08 – Technically complex product design
BPD703 – System Design (User Experience)
M. Des ID
19MDID02C04 – Ubiquitous Product Design
|Subject Specialization (UG/PG)|
|Industrial Design| Medical product design research & Innovation| 3D Printing| Human Interaction with the Products|
|• 3D modelling tools: Rhinoceros, 3DS Max, Autodesk Alias, Creo, Solid Works, Auto CAD, ZBrush
• FEM Software’s: Ansys, Scan & Solve(Plugin)
• Rendering Software: Key Shot, V Ray
• Graphics Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Others: MS Office, Sketching
|Thesis Project & Other Works|
|Designed a New concept for Automobile Tyre (ARC-TD)
• Designed a new Air-less Tyre with new material. The focus of the project was to design a tyre that is suitable to use in any weather with higher durability and which could support the vehicle structure, and also would help in increasing the functional efficiencies.
• Study of regular tyre design, methods & techniques used in the designing of tyres.
• Study of materials, methods & techniques used in the manufacturing process of tyres.
• The Designed airless tyre has a structure which is balanced and can function better than the existing tyres.
• Study of limitations of tyres & the general issues with the tyres.
• The project focused on a new design of an Automobile Tyre which is more efficient with respect to Design, Material, functionality, and durability, also simplifying the manufacturing process.
• Worked on the Geometric Vs structural modelling using scan and solve plugin for rhinoceros.
• Applied linear static loads to the designed product and plotted the max stress, Von- mises stress, displacement & bending moment diagram for the same and checked the behaviour of the designed product under different loading conditions like gravity load, concentrated load, & distributed load, etc.
• Also, the maximum percentage error of displacement between the theoretical & the simulation value was checked.
• Designed a futuristic concept of click & collect for Epta Group, where we had designed an automated refrigeration system with an inbuilt security system.
Aug. 2018 to Aug. 2019
Product Design Engineer, DQMS ELS LTD, Bangalore
Dec. 2012 to Jan. 2014
Intern System Administrator, Kony INC, Hyderabad
|• Participated in Workshop about “Space, body & interactive technologies relating to user experience needs and desires culture & heritage” in Rome by Shenkar University (Israel).
• Attended the European Maker Fair held by “Sapienza University the Roma”.
• Participated in the Workshop about “DESIGN FOR UNDERSTANDING AND MEETING SOCIETY” conducted by Emily Carr University and The University of Alberta (Canada) at “Sapienza University the Roma”.
• Organized National level SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) Event at my college during 2009-2010.
• Coordinated “Xtractus’10” a national level cultural fest held at my college JBIET. I was responsible for full coordination, scheduling, and execution of different events.
• Connected with likeminded Mechanical Engineering friends from other colleges across India and am in touch with them for Knowledge upgrades and learnings through discussion forums.
• With Kony Inc. (India) I worked as a Trainee where I coordinated with the departments for preparing & delivering the servers with the requirements specified, related to the Softwares like eclipse, VPN configuration, Apache Tomcat, etc.
• Was given the responsibility of managing 8-9 CITRIX servers for KONY Clients like CITI Bank, Malaysian Bank, etc.
• Represented JNTU University and played inter-state cricket tournaments, and was one of the probables for Ranji.
|English | Fluent, Italian| Basic, Hindi | Fluent, Telugu | Mother Tongue|
|Aditya Lingam has more than 6years of experience in designing and developing products.As an experienced product designer in the fields of Product design, toy design, accessory design, and automotive. He has also worked as a freelancer both in Europe and India and returned to continue his career here in India as a designer and
promote design research. His area of interests are in
social innovation, and developing low- cost equipment for people with special needs, and medical professionals. He also has 5 design registrations to his credit .