Home » Ankit Srivastava
Home » Ankit Srivastava
|• Ph.D: National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL, Ranchi) (Ongoing)
• LL.M (IPR Specialisation): NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (2016-2017)
• B.A.LLB. (Hons.) (IPR): Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU, Raipur) (2010-2015)
|Subjects taught at Unitedworld School of Law|
|• Competition Law|
|• Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)|
|• Published an article titled ‘Shielding Trees Against Growing Infrastructural Greed’ in Lex Revolution, Volume IV, Issue 4, October-December 2018 ISSN 2394-997X Publication.
• Article titled ‘Reinstatement of wrongfully ejected occupancy tenant’ in Shodh Sampreshan, [Citation: June (2015), Page no. 12 ISSN 097-6459]
• Article titled ‘Competition Law & Open Source Software’ in Competition Law Reports, published by Manupatra [Citation: (2014), February, 2014, Volume I]
• Article titled ‘A Study on Contract Labour Act With Special reference to Employers’ responsibility’ in The Legal Analyst, ISSN:2231-5594 [Citation: II:S(2012), December, 2012, Volume II, Page no. 103-108]
|Conference, Seminars and Workshops|
|• Presented a paper on “Performers Rights: Issues & Challenges” at 11th International Conference for Academics, Researchers and Policy makers organized by Gitarattan International Business School organized on 9th & 10th January 2021.
• Completed One Week Online International Faculty Development Programme on Law and the Social Sciences, organized by the National Law Institute University, Bhopal in collaboration with Jagran Lakecity University, School of Law, Bhopal from 14th to 20th December 2020.
• Participated in the 2nd Amity National Faculty Development Program 2020 (Contemporary Changing Dimension of Law in India with Special Reference to COVID – 19) (Online), organized by the Amity Law School, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus from 15th June to 21st June 2020.
• Participated in the Five days Online Faculty Development Programme on “Legal Research and Pedagogy in Changing Times” organized by Amity Law School, Amity University Haryana from 15th to 19th June 2020.
• Participated in Three Days National Webinar on ‘Artificial Intelligence and Application of AI in Indian Legal System’ conducted from 22nd June to 24th June 2020 organized by Nari Gursahani Law College, Pune.
• Participated in a webinar on “Trademark Prosecution- Importance of Practical Skills for a Law Student” organized by FICCI- Intellectual Property Education Center on 6th June 2020.
• Participated in the Seven Days Online Faculty Development Programme on Methods and Techniques of Pedagogy and Legal Research organized by Kristu Jayanti College of Law, Bengaluru from 26th May to 2nd June 2020.
• Participated in a webinar on Artificial Intelligence & Law conducted by Dr. Jayanta Ghosh, Research Fellow, CRSGPP, WBNUJS, Kolkata as a part of SoOLEGAL Knowledge Series on 9th May 2020.
• Participated in Seminar cum Workshop on ‘Innovation & IPR” sponsored by NRDC on 27th September 2019 held at Amity University Chhattisgarh.
• Served as “Panelist” in NCW sponsored National Conference on Cyber Crimes and Women: Precautions and Strategies organized by Amity Law School, 28th-29th March 2019.
• Attended National Seminar on “Human Rights and Law in India: Issues and Challenges” organized by HNLU, Raipur sponsored by National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi on 19th January, 2013.
• Presented a paper on “E-Waste: Exploding Global Electronic Waste Crisis and its Management” at National Seminar on “Environment Law – Contemporary Issues, Challenges & Future Perspectives” on 6th & 7th October 2012 at DSNLU, Visakhapatnam.
• Presented a paper on “Reformation on laws related to Sexual offences” in the 3rd National Conference on the theme of Vision 2020: Future of Law and Legal Transformation held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad on 24th – 25th January 2012.
• Participated in the seminar-cum-panel discussion held on the topic- RTI Five Years and Beyond: Implementation, Limitations and Challenges ahead organised by HNLU on 30th October 2010.
• Participated in the seminar held on the topic-Issues and Challenges of Humanitarian Action, organized jointly by International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and HNLU on 6th September 2010.
|• Convener, 1st Amity National Moot Court Competition organized by Amity Law School, AUC on 16th – 18th November 2019
• Coordinator, 1st Amity Youth Parliament, organized on 27th Feb 2020 by Amity Law School, AUC.
• Coordinator, NCW sponsored, National Conference on Cyber Crimes & Women: Precautions and Strategies organized by Amity Law School organized on 28th-29th March 2019
• Program Coordinator – BA.LL.B (H) course, Amity Law School, Amity University Chhattisgarh (2019-2021)
• Library Coordinator, Amity Law School, Amity University Chhattisgarh (2018-2021)
• Recruitment & Internship Coordinator, Amity Law School, Amity University Chhattisgarh (2018-2021)
• Convener, Moot Court Committee, Amity Law School, Amity University Chhattisgarh (2018-2020)