Home » Aparna Singh
|PhD (Pursuing), National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
LL.M. (Constitutional Law), National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
B.A. LL.B.(H), Amity Law School, Amity University, U.P.
|Subjects taught at School of Law|
|Constitutional Law, Forensic Science, Legal Methods|
|1) Paper titled “Need to Criminalize Marital Rape” published in International Journal of Research and Analysis (Vol. 4(4), 2017) ISSN: 2347-3185
2) Paper titled “Press and Electronic Media: An absolute medium of freedom of speech and expression” published in International Journal of Socio- Legal Research (Vol. 3 (2), 2017) ISSN: 2393-8250
|Seminars / Conferences|
|1) Presented paper in National Seminar on Freedom of Speech & Expression: Contemporary Issues and Challenges organized by Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar (A Central) University, Lucknow [30th & 31st March, 2016] – “Press and Electronic Media: An absolute medium of freedom of speech and expression”.
2) Presented paper in National Conference on International Law organized by School of Law, KIIT [11th to 13th January, 2019]- “Fourth Generation Human Rights: Sine Qua Non for Individualistic Recognition”.
3) Presented paper in International Conference organized by Centre of Human Rights and Subalteram studies (CHRSS), National Law University Delhi [2nd & 3rd March, 2019]- “Democracy: A Servitude to Majoritarianism vis-à-vis Anti Defection law”.
4) Presented paper in National Seminar on “Contemporary Challenges in Indian Constitutional Law” organized by Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad [10th March, 2019]- “Reservation of Economic Weaker Section: A Pervasive vacuum or Limited Benevolence.”
5) Presented paper in National Seminar on Gender Sensitive Education organized by NUSRL Ranchi [February 8, 2020]- “Female Genital Mutilation: An Essential Religious Practice or An Absolute Violation of Human & Reproductive Rights.”
6) Presented paper in National Conference on Uniform Civil Code organized by IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida [February 18-19, 2020]- “Uniform Civil Code: Hindrances in Implementation”.
|Other Academic Activities|
|Participated in National Moot Court Competitions and has been adjudged as “Best Mooter” in 2nd Anand Swaroop National Moot Court Competitions organised by Sharda University.
Attended the workshop on “Legal Awareness Programme on Crime Against Women”, organised by District Legal Service Authority in collaboration with National Commission for Women under the aegis of NALSA [16th January & 17th January, 2016] held at Judicial Training Research Institute, Lucknow.
Completed certificate course and awarded A Grade on Rio +24- War & Peace- International Decade for the Rapprochement of Cultures IDRC India Program administered by the IARC- Centre for United Nations.