Home » Astha Chaturvedi
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)- Institute of Law, Nirma University
LL.M.- Gujarat National Law University
M.Phil- MATS, Raipur
Ph.D. (Pursuing)- Gujarat National Law University
|Subjects taught at Unitedworld School of Law|
|Law of Crimes,Women And Crime, Moot Court Training|
|Constitutional Law and LGBTQ|
|• Presented a paper in the CLEA Bennial Conference held in 2010 in Bangalore, which was also one of the few to be published in their journal.
• Presented a paper in the National Seminar held in SIA College of Higher Education, Mumbai, in 2015, which was also one of the few to be published in their journal.
• Paper published in the MATS University Journal on “Media Trial: Fair or Foul Play.”
• Paper Published in ‘Think India’, UGC CARE Journal and peer-reviewed open access journal, ISSN NO-0971-1260; Vol-22-Issue-22-December-2019.
|Conference, Seminars and Workshops|
|• Special Invitee at the Winter School in Nepal organised by Knowledge Steez in collaboration with Youth for Human Rights, Nepal.
• Participated in the National Conference On Human Rights held in Nirma University in 2013.
• Participated in Arbitration Training Workshop, ILNU, conducted by Chartered Institute of Arbitration during 16th & 17th March, 2012.
• Participated in Jurisprudence Workshop, ILNU in April, 2012
• Participated in Forensic Investigation & Law organized by ILNU on 5th March, 2013
• Participated in the Mediation workshop conducted by Mr. Karachiwala in ILNU.
• Conducted a legal aid campaign in Ahmedabad for the awareness regarding Eve-teasing.
• Attended 7 days Faculty Development Program organised by School of Law, Galgotias University