|Ph.D., AMITY University,Jaipur, Rajasthan
LL.M. ,Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth,Varanasi, U.P.
LL.B., Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar, M.P.
|Subjects taught at School of Law|
|International Criminal Law|
|Criminology & Penology|
|WORK & INDUSTRY EXPERIENCES|
|1) Promoted as Associate Professor & Associate Dean (Head of Department) at ICFAI law School, The ICFAI University Jaipur, since September 1, 2020.
2) Worked as Assistant Professor (Head of Department) at ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University Jaipur, since 6th May, 2015.
3) Worked as Assistant Professor at Amity Law School, Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur, from 27th May, 2013 to 5th May, 2015.
4) Worked as Assistant Professor at Faculty of Law, ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand from 01st February, 2007 to 26th May, 2013.
5) Worked as Research Associate in Academic Wing – Law Books department in ICFAI Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, from November 30th 2006 to 31st January, 2007.
6) Worked as Lecturer, at S.H.D. Institute of Legal Studies and Research, Mathura, UP from
September 30th, 2005 to October 31st, 2006.
7) Practiced at High Court of Judicature of MP at Jabalpur and District Court, Jabalpur from
29.07.2000 to 25.05.2002.
|ADMINISTRATIVE & OTHER EXPERIENCE|
|1) Member Board of Management, The ICFAI University Jaipur
2) Director IQAC, The ICFAI University Jaipur
3) Head of the Department of ICFAI law School, The ICFAI University Jaipur, since 2015.
4) Chief Procter, The ICFAI University Jaipur.
5) Member Academic Council, The ICFAI University Jaipur.
6) Chairman Board Of Studies, ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University Jaipur.
7) Member Committee for Advance Studies and Research, The ICFAI University Jaipur.
8) External Expert Board of Studies Member, ICFAI University Himachal Pradesh, Buddy.
9) Member of Advisory Board (Global Sports Policy Review Journal )
10) Have been In-charge of BCI Inspection which were held at ICFAI University Dehradun; Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur & ICFAI University Jaipur, Rajasthan.
11) Organized number of Legal Aid Camps at all the places where I have worked.
12) Organised various Academic and Non Academic Activities such as Guest Lectures, Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, Webinars, Faculty Development Programs, Legal Aid Camps, Moot Courts, ADR Activities, Sports Activities, Internship & Placement Activities etc. Students of ICFAI Law School Jaipur have won number of National & International Competitions since 2015.
|1) Singh Sheo Pratap (2010) Master‟s Degree Dissertation, “Banking and Commercial Laws with Reference to Banking Operations”, M. P. Bhoj Open University, Bhopal.
2) Presently acting as a Co-Guide of Ms. Ameesha, Research Scholar, pursuing PhD program at Amity University, Jaipur, Rajasthan on Part Time basis bearing Registration Number- JPR/2019/NS/1004; Enrolment No. A2153341900, on the title “Socio-Legal Study of Minimum Age for Criminal Liability in India: A Comparative Study of USA and UK with special reference to sexual offences”
|Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai has undertaken a Pro-bono Pan India Research Project on „Revisiting the Law and Policy of Prison Administration in India‟, in which Academicians, Judges, Lawyers, Law Students, Activists, Social workers, Police, and Prison Officials from across the country are associated. The Vice-Chancellor of MNLU Mumbai is the Principal Investigator of the Research Project. The Research Team consist of Principal Investigator and Co-Investigator in each state. The Research Volunteers are selected by the CRCJ Team from each state to assist the Investigator and Co-Investigators in the research. One State Coordinator from the team of CRCJ will be allotted for coordination purpose. On completion of the project, the University will be submitting the Final Research Project to the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
Undersigned is on board with MNLU as a „Principal Investigator‟ for the state of ‘Rajasthan’ and would be contributing to this Project.
|PUBLICATIONS IN REFREED JOURNALS|
|1) Chakraborty A. & Singh A. K. , (2021) Analysis of the Role of Public Prosecutor in Criminal Justice System in India, Aegaeum Journal, An UGC –CARE Approved-II Journal, An ISO; 7021-2008 Certified Journal, ISSN No: 0776-2808/ web:www.aegaeum.com/e- mail:[email protected] .
2) Singh A. K. & Singh Ameesha, (2020) White Collar Crime in India: A Legal Scenario of Corporate Crimes And its Implications, White Collar Crime And Its Impact on the Society, Bar Council Of India Trust, New Delhi. Vol. 47 (1) 2020, pp.151-167. ISBN: 978-81-931981- 0-0, Regd. No. F. 2/1/6/Press/83, UGC Approved Journal No. 41332.
3) Singh A. K. & Singh Ameesha, (2019) Continuing Legal Education- A Sine Qua Non, Indian Bar Review, Special Issue on Legal Education, Continuing Legal Education And Clinical Legal Education, Bar Council Of India Trust, New Delhi. Vol. 46 (4) 2019, pp.459-469. ISBN: 978-81-931981-0-0, Regd. No. F. 2/1/6/Press/83, UGC Approved Journal No. 41332.
4) Singh A. K. & Singh Ameesha, (2019-20) Forensic Science in Criminal Law: Developments and Present Scenario, Journal of the School of Law, School of Law, Mody University of Science & Technology, Laxmangarh , Sikar (2019-20) Volume 9 (ISSN 0976-5077). UGC Approved Journal No. 62469 (Renewal applied for).
5) Kedia Bineet & Singh A. K. (2019) Child Right to Food VS. Child Need of Food, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) www.ijrar.org, 2019 IJRAR April 2019, Volume 6, Issue 2 ( E-ISSN 2348-1269, P-ISSN 2349-5138) pp. 224-235, UGC Approval: Journal No. 43602, Registration ID. IJRAR_221937, Paper ID: IJRAR19K8285
6) Singh A. K. & Singh Ameesha, (2019) The Legal Aspects of Forensic Science with Reference to Crime Scene Investigation, The IUP Law Review, Vol. IX, No. 1, January 2019 (ISSN 2231-3095), pp. 22- 37. “Peer-reviewed” Journal. The IUP Law Review is included in EBSCO Database.
7) Singh A. K., (2017) Forensic Science in Criminal Justice System: Insufficient Appreciation, Indian Bar Review, Bar Council Of India Trust, New Delhi, Vol. 44 (3) 2017, pp.83-98. ISBN: 978-81-931981-0-0, Regd. No. F. 2/1/6/Press/83, UGC Approved Journal No. 41332.
8) Singh, A. K., (2016) Criminal Justice System- Revisiting “Circumstantial Evidence”, Supreme Court Journal, Andhra Law Times Publications, 2016, Vol. 6, Part- 27, pp. 6-16. Regd. No. HSE/830/2015-17, UGC Approved Journal No. 42017.
9) Singh, A. K., (2015) Adjudication of Environmental Cases in India: With Special reference to National Green Tribunal. Madhya Bharti Research Journal, Doctor Hari Singh Gour Central University, Sagar, Issue 69, July-December (ISSN 0974-0066) pp. 226-233.
10) Singh, A. K. and Rajpal, G. S. (2015) Socio-Legal Aspects of Live-in Relationship in India: An Overview. International Journal of Applied Research and Studies (iJARS 1047) Vol. 4, Issue 2, February 2015. (ISSN: 2278-9480) pp. 1-9.
|PAPERS PRESENTED AT SEMINARS/CONFERENCES|
|1) Paper Presented on “Forensic Science in Criminal Law: Developments and Present Scenario” at National Conference on Technological Development & Changing Dimensions of Law – organized by Faculty of Law, The ICFAI University Dehradun, (UK) on April 13-14, 2019.
2) Paper Presented on “Comparative insight into Philosophy of Law on Proof” at International Conference on „Samsaya evam Prama, Doubt And Knowledge-Indian And Western Perspectives” organized by UGC Centre for Advanced Studies, Department of Philosophy, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur In collaboration with Indian Council of Philosophical Research, MHRD, New Delhi on 15th -17th March, 2019.
3) Paper Presented on “Importance of Forensic Science in Law with Reference to Crime at National Seminar on Role of Forensic Science And Medical Jurisprudence in Criminal Investigation organized by School of Law, Manipal University Jaipur on 03-04 November 2018.
4) Paper presented on “ Development of Policies and Procedure to protect child from abuse” in a National Conference on “ Protection of Child Rights: Contemporary Issues, Challenges and Opportunities” held on March 16-17, 2018 organized by Maharshi Dayanand Law College, Jaipur in Collaboration with Child Welfare Committee, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
5) Paper presented on “Women‟s ability to contribute in creating a more just, social and economic order” in a one day National Seminar on Legal Empowerment of Women: A Conundrum held on March 15th, 2018 organized by Mody University, Laxmangarh, Rajasthan.
6) Paper presented on “Role & Contribution of Corporate in Sustainable Development of India” in the three days National conference on the Theme “Governance: Peace, Justice and Strong Institution” during the 5th Rajasthan Science Congress on the Focal Theme: Science & Technology for Sustainable Development of State of Rajasthan on 13th-15th October, 2017 held at Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur.
7) Paper presented on “Social, Economic & Political Impact of Digital India Initiative-A Critical Study” in the National Seminar on “Digital India: An Initiative to Transform Indian Society” held on 23rd September,2017 organized by Department of Computer Science, Dayanand College, Ajmer. (Raj.)
8) Paper presented on “Scope of Reforms in Personal Laws vis-à-vis Religious Communities in India” in the National Seminar on “Reforms in Personal Laws in India: Problems & Prospects” held on April 8th, 2017 at the campus of The ICFAI University, Dehradun.
9) Paper Presented on “Emerging themes & Issues in Nationalism” in the National Seminar on “Secularism and Nationalism in Constitutional Democracy” held at Senate Hall, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur on Saturday, 26th November 2016.
10) Paper presented on “Surrogacy: A comparative study with special reference to India” at the National Seminar on “Surrogacy” A Need to Understand Ethical, Legal & Socio-Economic Issues, on 17th September 2016, organized by University five year law college, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
11) Paper presented on “Corporate Governance: Benefits & Limitations” at the International Conference on Management Perspectives “Transforming Business Practices for Innovation, Development & Governance” on 01st-02nd September 2016, organized by Amity Business School at Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur, India.
12) Paper presented on “Juvenile Justice as a Part of Child Care and Protection” at the National Seminar on “Juvenile Justice and Human Rights: Contemporary Issues, Challenges and Opportunities” on 26th November, 2015, organized by Faculty of Law, The ICFAI University, Dehradun.
13) Paper presented on “Constitutional Safeguards to Scheduled Tribes in India: Myth or Reality” in UGC & ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar on “Human Rights of Tribes in India: Present Position and Prospects” on 1-2 February, 2015, organized by Faculty Of Law, Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
14) Paper presented on “Adjudication of Environmental Cases in India with Special Reference to National Green Tribunal” in International Seminar titled “Climate Change and Law: It‟s Impact” on 20th January, 2015 at Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law (G.G.S. Indraprastha University, Delhi).
15) Paper Presented on “Victimology – An Introduction” at National Seminar on “Changing Dimensions of Law in the 21st Century” on 6th& 7th April, 2013 organized by Army Institute of Law, Mohali.
|PARTICIPATION AT SEMINARS/CONFERENCES|
|1) Participated in National Seminar on Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality: Convergence of Philosophy and Cyber held on 25th January 2020, organized by Department of Philosophy, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur In collaboration with Dr. CBS Cyber Security Services, Jaipur
2) Participated in the State Level Commemoration Program of “70th Year of Adoption of the Constitution of India”, held on 26th November, 2019 at Birla Auditorium, Jaipur organized by Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority, Jaipur
3) Participated in Workshop on “Evaluation Reforms in Higher Education” organized by University Grants Commission, Central Regional Office, Bhopal on 24th & 25th October, 2019 at National Law Institute University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
4) Participated in the National Assessment and Accreditation Council sponsored 2- day National Seminar on Enhancing Quality in Higher Education-An Awareness Program on NAAC Assessment and Accreditation Quality Systems for Universities held on February 27 & 28, 2018 at ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education Campus.
5) Participated in the IX National Seminar on “ Gender Equality & Women Empowerment” held at Vidyasthali Law College Campus, Maharani Farm, Jaipur on Saturday, 26th September,2015
6) Participated in the one day National Workshop on “Innovation & Intellectual Property Rights (IPR‟s)”, sponsored by National Research Development Corporation under IFC Scheme organized by Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur on March 24,2015.
7) Participated in two days National Conference on “Geographical Indications- Application filling and Awareness Program” (NCGI-2015) organized by Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur Campus on March 17-18, 2015.
8) Participated in Regional Level Seminar on “Women Empowerment in Uttarakhand” with the Collaboration of National Commission for Women of New Delhi, on 13th August, 2012 at Dehradun.
9) Participated in Seminar on “Academia-Corporate Interface for Up skilling Leaders Of Tomorrow” conducted by PHD Chambers of Commerce and Industry, New Delhi on 8th September 2012, at Doon University, Dehradun.
10) Participated in Interactive Seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights – Tool of Wealth Creation” on 3rd September, 2010, organized by Vaish Associates Advocates, Corporate Tax & Business Advisory Law Firm at New Delhi.
11) Participated in a Seminar on “Telecom Dispute Settlement & Appellate Tribunal- A Dispute Redressal Mechanism” on 13th March, 2010 at Hotel Madhuban, Dehradun, organized by Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal (Government Of India) vide Letter No, 21/5/2009-10/TDSAT/7385.
12) Participated in a National Seminar on “Judicial Activism- A Necessity” on 3rd November, 2009
organized by Faculty Of Law, ICFAI University, Dehradun.
|• Presided a session in the National Seminar on “Women Empowerment, Gender Justice and the Role of Law-Inequalities Re-examined (an Indian Perspective)” on Friday, November 29,2019 at School of Law, Mody University of Science And Technology, Lakshmangarh, Rajasthan.
• Co-Chaired a session in National Seminar on “Access to Criminal Justice” scheduled on 20-21 April, 2019 organized by, University Five Year Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
|• Successfully completed Fifteen Days Online Refresher Course organized by Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre, SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi under the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) of Ministry of Education in collaboration with Barkatullah University, Bhopal & Droit Penale Group, Prayagraj, On “Enhancing Efficiency and Culture of Learning in Higher Education” from 15th June, 2021 to 30th June, 2021. Obtained GRADE A+ as required for promotion under CAS of UGC and AICTE.|
|ONLINE FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM / WORKSHOPS / AND E- CONFERENCES ATTENDED|
|1) • Participated in the six days online Faculty Development Programme on “Constitutional Values and Fundamental Rights” ( Under “MULYAPRAVAH” and GURU-DAKSHTA Faculty Induction Programme) organized by Amity Academic Staff College in association with Amity Law School, Amity University, Noida from 07th to 12th June, 2021.
2) Participated in one week Refresher Faculty Development Program organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) Hyderabad from 12th to 16th July, 2021.
3) Participated in the two days online workshop on “Transformation Through NAAC Accreditation Process, A National Level Workshop for Higher Educational Institution” held on 21st and 22nd June-2021 conducted by “Institute for Academic Excellence, Hyderabad” in collaboration with “Collegiate Education & Technical Education Department, Telangana State.
4) Participated in the Seven Days online Faculty Development Program on “Emerging Trends of Crime and Criminal Justice System in India” organized by “Amity Law School, Amity University Haryana”, between 10th May to 16th May, 2021.
5) Participated in a Five Day Faculty Development Program on “Soft Computing and Data Science” organized by “ICFAITech, The ICFAI University Jaipur” from 01st June to 5th June-2021.
6) Participated in a five days Faculty Development Program on “Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning” Organized by ICFAI Tech, The ICFAI University Jaipur in collaboration with IEEE Rajasthan Sub-Section during 28th June to 2nd July-2021.
7) Participated in Faculty Development Program : Webinar Conducted by Patent Information Centre & TISC, Department of Science & Technology, Government of Rajasthan, 16th to 22nd April, 2020 on the topic – “Intellectual Property Right”.
8) Participated in One Week Faculty Development Program on the topic – “Law and the Vulnerable” organized by the Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi from 18th to 25th August, 2020.
9) Participated in National Workshop on “Research Methodology and Techniques” from 2nd to 6th August, 2020, organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun.
10) Participated in “7 Days Online National Faculty Development Program” on “Structured Experiential Learning on Various Practical Legal Arenas”, organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun From 6th June to 12th June, 2020.
11) Participated in “Online Faculty Development Program” held during 6th to 10th May, 2020, organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad.
12) Participated in “1st Virtual National Faculty Development Program” on topic “Teaching Pedagogy and Research Skills Post Covid-19” held from 22nd to 28th June, 2020, organized by JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. (Affiliated to Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi, and approved by Bar Council of India, Delhi.)
13) Participated in 2 days National E-Workshop on “Various Facts of Media Law” organized by
ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University Dehradun on 7th and 8th August, 2020.
14) Participated in One Week Online Faculty Development Program on “Innovative Teaching Learning Methods & Research in Law: Challenges Ahead” organized by School of Law, Sharda University from 13th to 18th July, 2020.
15) Participated in “International E-Conference on Post Covid-19 Start-up Ecosystem and Entrepreneurship Opportunities” held from 12th to 15th May, 2020 organized by The ICFAI University Jaipur
16) Participated in National Workshop on “Research Methodology and Techniques” from 2nd to 6th August, 2020 organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University Dehradun.
17) Participated in One Week Faculty Development Program on “Research Methods and Innovative Teaching Techniques” from 29th to 4th July, 2020 at School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun.
18) Participated in “Ten Day online Workshop for Faculty Development, Research and Teaching with Inter-Disciplinary Approach in Law and Social Sciences: Emerging Trends” Sponsored by The Department of Law under RUSA2.0 from 7th September, 2020 to 17th September, 2020, Organized by PG College of Law, Osmania University.
19) Participated in 5 days online Faculty Development Program on “Interdisciplinary Research on Forensic Science” organized by Dept. of Forensic Science, School of Basic & Applied Sciences, Galgotia University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh in Collaboration with Forensic.India from February 15-February 19, 2021.
20) Participated in 7 days online Faculty Development Program on “Emerging Trends of Crime and Criminal Justice System in India” organized by Amity University Gurugram from 10th May – 16th May, 2021.
21) Participated in One Day International Workshop on “ Copyright Limitations and Exceptions for Libraries, academia and Digital Resources” conducted by DPIIT, IPR Chair, MNLU Mumbai on 30th March, 2021.
|ONLINE WEBINARS ATTENDED|
|1) Certificate of Participation – Virtual Dialogue Session – held on 19-06-2020 at 05:00PM Topic – Investment Dispute Resolution: Transparency and Confidentiality – Organised by ICADR in association with Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh.
2) Live Seminar on Relevance of IPR in Universities in Association with Boudhik Ventures – Certificate of participation – Topic – “Relevance of IPR in Universities” held on May 26, 2020 organized by ICFAI Tech, The ICFAI University Jaipur.
3) Certificate of Participation – Organized by ICFAI Tech, The ICFAI University Jaipur, Topic – “An Interactive Session with Mr. Saurabh Jain (Vice President Pay TM)” held on June 12, 2020.
4) Certificate of Participation – Organized by ICFAI Tech, – Live Seminar of “Support of Science and Technology to Overcome Covid-19”, held on June 04, 2020.
5) Certificate of Participation – “Impact of Covid-19 on Local Education Sector and Its Responses Thereon” organized on June 24, 2020 by the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi & Association of Indian Law Institute Alumni.
6) Certificate of Participation – “National Webinar on Pandemic Global Health and the Response of International Law” organized by Legal Aid Clinic, Department of Human Rights, School of Legal Studies, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A Central University), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India, held on 20 May, 2020.
7) Webinar of “Changing Dynamics of Technology Transfer in IP – Pre and Post Pandemic Scenario” on June 20, 2020, organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad.
8) Certificate of Participation – Webinar on “Law and Correctional Administration in India Amidst Covid-19”, June 15, 2020, organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad.
9) Certificate of Participation – Webinar on “Post Covid-19 : Towards Better Governance for Environmental Management And Biodiversity Conservation” held on 04-06-2020, organized by center for Environmental Law Management and Research, in Collaboration with Department of Environmental Science, University School of Vocational Studies and Applied Sciences, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, 201312, Uttar Pradesh, India.
10) Certificate of Participation in the Webinar on the topic of “Cyber Crime Investigation”‟ organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun on May 13, 2020.
11) Certificate of Participation – Webinar on “The English Common Law Criminal Defence and Excuse of Necessity: A Critical Comparison of the Customary Law and Commonplace” held on August 31, 2020 organized by School of Law CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Delhi NCR.
12) Certificate of Participation – in Webinar on “Managing Failure: Aage Samjhe Asaflta Ke Sansar Ko”, organized by The ICFAI University Jaipur on July 06, 20202.
13) Certificate of Participation – on topic “An Under – Sea Warrior‟s Leadership Tips to Succeed in Corporate Deep Water” held on June 21, 2020 organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University Dehradun.
14) Certificate of Participation – in National Webinar on “Youth‟s Role in Environment Comeback and Economic [email protected]” organized by JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus on August 25, 2020.
15) Participated in Web Talk on “Role of Police in Criminal Justice Administration” organised by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University Dehradun, on July 21, 2020.
16) Participated in International Webinar on “Right to Liberty & Duty to the Community During Covid-19 Pandemic” organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University Dehradun on 24th August, 2020.
17) Certificate of Participation in International Webinar on Protection of Right to Life & Right to Livelihood During Covid-19 Pandemic” organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun on 31st August, 2020.
18) Certificate of Participation in Webinar on “Bail & Jail : The Dilemma Continues”, organized session-II of Criminal Justice Talks by Centre for Research in Criminal Justice, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai in Collaboration with Law Lex Media Partner on July 11, 2020.
19) Certificate of Participation in Webinar on “Hacking and Network intrusions: Techno-Legal Formulation” organized by ICFAI Law School, ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education on 9th August, 2020.
20) Certificate of Participation in Webinar on “Economic Recovery Post Covid-19 – The Road Ahead”, held on 13th May, 2020 organized by ICFAI University Jaipur.
21) Certificate of Participation for attending the Virtual Discussion on June 27, 2020 at 05:00PM on the topic “Perseverance is not a long race, it is many short races one after the other: Lessons for a Young Lawyer” organized by Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh.
22) Participated in National Webinar on “Animal Welfare: Socio Legal Aspects” on July 11, 2020, organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun.
23) Participated in National Webinar on the topic “Right to Health and Covid-19” on June 28, 2020 organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun.
24) Certificate of participation in Webinar on “Revival of Economy Post Covid-19” on May 05, 2020, hosted by RAQAM in association with Department of Management and Financial Studies, Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women, University of Delhi.
25) Certificate of Participation – Webinar on “Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Crime and Criminal Justice”, organized by Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior on July 15, 2020.
|MOOT COURT COMPETITIONS JUDGED|
|1) Judged “1st Dr. S.M. Juniwal Memorial National Virtual Moot Court Competition”, held on 5th June to 6th June-2021 at” Apex University, Jaipur.
2) Judge the Semi Final on 24th of February, 2020 from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.,9th ULC-Ranka State Moot Court Competition held on 23rd & 24th February, 2020 in association with Ranka Public Charitable Trust, at Vidhi Bhawan, University Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
3) • Judged (Preliminary Round) on 31st October in the Third Edition of Amity Law School Moot Court Competition, to be held in the city of Jaipur (Rajasthan, India) from the 31st October to 2nd November 2015.
|EXAMINATIONS & VIVA|
|1) Invited for conduct of LLM Dissertation viva-voce for the final semester of LLM Program on 25th June-2021 from 10 A.M. onwards by ICFAI Law School, IFHE Hyderabad.
2) Invited for conduct of viva-voce of BA-LL.B (Hons.) final year students of School of law, Mody University of Science & Technology, Lakshmangarh, Sikar, Rajasthan on 3rd July, 2021.
3) Invited For Viva Voce at Mody University, Laxmangarh, May 24th, 2019.
4) Evaluation of Dissertation, MATS University, Raipur July 18th, 2013.
5) Question Paper Setting, SVS University September 9, 2009
6) Dissertation Evaluation of 2 NLU Students, NALSAR, Hyderabad, June 15,2012
7) Dissertation Evaluation of MATS University Raipur July 18, 2013.
8) Examiner/Paper Setter for various State and Private Universities
|ACADEMIC & OTHER ASSIGNMENTS|
|1) Ex Proctor, The ICFAI University Jaipur.
2) Ex Member Board Of Studies, Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur.
3) Ex Member Board Of Studies, The ICFAI University Dehradun.
4) Ex Member Admission Committee, Member Examination Committee, Member Disciplinary Committee.
|ACADEMIC: Taught Papers such as|
|1) Indian Penal Code, Law of Evidence,
2) Pleading Drafting and Conveyancing,
3) Law Of Contract,
4) Alternative Dispute Resolution,
5) Legal language and Legal Writing,
6) Corporate Governance (LL.M),