|• PhD from University of Rajasthan on the topic “STUDY OF LEGISLATIVE TRENDS RELATING TO RESERVATION IN INDIA IN EDUCATION AND PRIVATE EMPLOYMENT”.
• LL.M from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur in 2004.
• L.L.B from Dr B.R.Ambedkar University, Agra in 2001.
• B.Sc. from Dr B.R.Ambedkar University, Agra in 1998.
• Senior Secondary 12th (C.B.S.E Board) from Army School, Mathura in 1995.
• Secondary 10th (C.B.S.E Board) from Army School, Mathura in 1993.
|Subjects taught at Unitedworld School of Law|
|• Transfer of Property
• Comparative law and Intellectual Property
|Torts and Crime|
|• Paliwal, Aseem Chandra, “Clinical Legal Education- Long Journey, still a long way to go…” in a book titled Reforms in Legal Education and Research, ISBN No:978-93-87264-15-1, 2020
• Paliwal, Aseem C, “White Collar Crimes- A Conundrum” in Indian Bar Review, A referred Journal, Bar Council of India Trust, UGC approved Journal, ISBN: 97881931981, Volume 47(1) 2020
• Paliwal, Aseem Chandra, Right to healthy Environment and role of NGT: Look in the shift from Judiciary to Tribunal, Understanding Environment and Biodiversity, ISBN: 9789385618970, 2020
• Paliwal, Aseem Chandra “The Challenges of E-Waste Management in India” Journal of the School of Law, Volume 9, 2019, ISSN 0976-5077.
• Paliwal, Aseem Chandra “Corporate Restructuring in India Through ‘Demergers: Examining the Sufficiency Of Available Laws In Regulating Its Various Aspects” International Journal of Advance and Innovative Research, Volume 6, Issue 2(XIII), April-June 2019, ISSN 23294-7780
• Paliwal, Aseem Chandra, Juvenile Justice in India: – An Analysis, National Seminar, Faculty of Law ICFAI University Dehradun.
• Paliwal, Aseem Chandra “Protection of Environment: Emerging Issues Climate Change Tending to forced Migration” Law Mantra Journal, Volume 1, Issue 8 and 9, ISSN 2321-6417
• Paliwal, Aseem Chandra “Globalization Versus Sovereignty in Corporate Jurisprudence” online journal, Volume 2, Issue 1, ISSN No.2347-3185
• Paliwal, Aseem Chandra “Commodification of Surrogacy and Indian Scenario”, International online journal, Volume 1, Issue 3, ISSN No.2347-3185
|Conference, Seminars and Workshops|