|Dr. Divyeshkumar G. Vyas|
|Ph.D. Commerce (Sardar Patel Univeristy)
TAT (Acc. & Comm.) (G.S.&H.S.E. Board)
B.Ed. Economics & Commerce (Sardar Patel University)
M.Phil Commerce (Sardar Patel University)
M.Com. Acc. & Fin. Mgmt. (Sardar Patel University)
B.Com. Adv. A/c. & Aud. (Sardar Patel University)
|Subjects taught at USLM|
|Specialises in the academic domain of|
2009 to 2013:
I/C Principal, Shree P.M. Patel Institute of Business Administratin, Anand
Jan. 2019 – July 2019 :
Assistant Registrar, Sankalchand Patel University
Feb. 2017 – Jun. 2018:
Campus Director, CGKM
Apr. 2015 – Nov. 2015:
Assistant Professor at Charotar Education Society’s Shri Dadabhai Naoroji Institute of Business Administration (DNIBA), Anand
Aug. 2014 – Aug. 2019 :
C. U. Shah University
|Seminar & Research Paper|
• Presented a Research Paper on “RURAL BANKING IN INDIA” in the National Seminar on “INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES IN MANAGEMENT & EDUCATION” at C.Z.Patel College of Business & Management vallabh Vidhayanagar on Friday 2nd December 2011.
• Presented a paper entitled “INNOVATIVE INITIATIVES IN CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY(WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO GUJARAT SME’S)” in One Day UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “CORPORATE DISCLOSURE & INVESTORS’ PERCEPTION” organized on January 31st 2012 and at Post Graduate Department of Business Studies UGC – SAP(DRS -I), Sardar Patel University, V.V.Nagar
• Presented a Paper entitled “DR. B.R.AMBEDKAR: SOCIAL REFORMER” in a One Day State Level Seminar on “DR.AMBEDKAR: THE INSPIRER OF EGALITARIAN SOCIETY” Organized by the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Adhyayan Ekam Prakalp (chair) on 04-02-2012.
• Presented a Paper entitled “Present Education System – Friend or Foe” in Proceeding of NAAC Sponsored Two Day National Seminar on “Empowering educational system through quality enhancement and capacity building of teachers and students” organized by IQAC of N.V.Patel College of Pure and Applied Sciences , V.V.Nagar on 6th and 7th December 2013.
• Presented a Paper entitled “Opportunities, challenges and emerging aspects of Insurance Marketing” in One day National Seminar on “Managing Marketing Opportunities, Challenges and
• Presented a Paper entitled “Financial Performance of Non Profit making Organization : A Special Reference to Entrepreneurship Development Institute(EDI)” in a National Seminar organized by Bhikhabhai Jivabhai Vanijya Mahavidyalaya College, Sardar Patel University, V.V.Nagar on 31st January 2014.
• Presented a paper on “Applying ANOVA Using Microsoft 2007 – A Simplified Approach ” in a national seminar on Research in Commerce & Management organised by Department of Business Studies, Sardar Patel University, V.V.Nagar on 18th february 2014.
• Attended one day National Seminar on “Contemporary Issues of Corporate Disclosure in India” on 9th April 2013 organized by Department of Business Studies, Sardar Patel University and Branch of WIRC of Institute of Charted Accountants of India.
• Attended Two day National Seminar on “CORPORATE DISCLOSURE IN INDIA” by Post Graduate Department of Business Studies, UGC Special Assistance Programme ( SAP – DRS) Sardar Patel University, V.V.Nagar
• Participated in the One Day Seminar on “BANKING REFORMS IN INDIA” on Sunday 25th November 2007 at Smt. T.J.Patel English Medium Commerce College, Nadiad.
• An Analytical Study of Financial Performance of Glass lined Vessel Industry of India
Page No. 56 to 63 Vol .3. | No.2|April – June 2012
SHARE Journal of Multidisciplinary Research & Studies (An International Platform for Researcher
ISSN No. 0976 -4712
• Innovative Initiative in Corporate Social Responsibility
• Present Education System – Friend or Foe
• A Comparative Study of Working Capital Management of Elecon Eng.Com. Ltd. In Vitthal Udyognagar
• A Comparative Study of Profitability Analysis of GAIL and ONGC Operating in India
• Management Information System. The Challenges ahead
• Preparation and effectiveness of CAI programme for teaching of economics subject topic of Budget of Standard-11
• An Empirical Study of Profitability analysis in Cement Industries of India
• A comprehensive study of selected organized retail outlets at Gujarat sales force management perspective
• Presented a Paper entitled “IMPACT OF IT SOCIETY IN NEW ERA” in an International Conference on “DISCIPLINARY AND INTERDISCIPLINARY APPORACHES TO KNOWLEDGE CREATION IN HIGHER EDUCATION: CANADA & INDIA (GENESIS 2013)” organized by Swami Sahajanand College of Commerce & Management, Bhavnagar and supported by Indian Association for Canadian Studies (IACS) dated 28 – 29 December, 2013 under the auspicious of 10th Anniversary celebration of SSCCM.
• Presented a Paper entitled “MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM – THE CHALLENGES AHEAD” in an International Conference on Transgenerational Entrepreneurship, Economy and Innovation Dynamics for Sustainability on 24th – 25th January 2014.
|• Delivered Guest Lectures on 10th January 2014 for “Merger and Acquisition” and on 11th January 2014 for” Research Methodology” at K. K. Parekh Institute of Management Studies, Amreli.
• Delivered a Guest Lecture on “Practices of Management in Present Scenario” and “Financial Management” on 18th October 2013 at Shri G. J. Patel College of Management and Technology, V.V.Nagar.
• Delivered a Guest Lecture of “Industrial Awareness and MSMEs” on 27th October 2010 at Christian College of Management Studies, Anand.
Received An Honour
UGC SPONSERED ORIENTATION PROGRAMMES
• Participated in the 17th Orientation Programme From 19th November 2012 to 16th December 2012 at Academic Staff College Sardar Patel University, V.V. Nagar.
• Participated in 6th Short -Term Course for Principals/Academic Administrators From 1st October 2012 to 3rd October 2012 at Academic Staff College Sardar Patel University, V.V. Nagar.
UGC SPONSERED REFRESHER COURSE
|• Member of the Senate for a period from 22nd February 2012 to 21st February 2017 of Sardar Patel University.
• Member of Board of studies for Commerce of Sardar Patel University.
• Member of board of studies for Management of Sardar Patel University