|Area of Research Interest:|
|Gender Issues, Toxic Work Culture & HR related|
|Dr. Tiwari brings a respectable experience of 12.03 years in the specialization area of Human Resource Management. Her research work in particular aims to understand the impact of glass ceiling & glass cliff on working female’s attitudinal outcomes. Her research papers have been published in ABDC, SCOPUS, Emerald, and Wiley while she also has Book chapters published in Springer. She also works as a member in NAAC & IQAC team & contributes in successfully conducting academic audits within the institution.|
|She was bestowed with the Excellence in Teaching Award in 2021.
She is an active member of the following Journal’s Reviewer Team:
1. Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation (ABR) of SAGE Peer Review indexed in Indian Citation Index (ICI).
2. Journal of Labor Studies of SAGE publications
3. Materials Today Proceedings, Elsevier
4. International Journal of Organizational Analysis, Emerald
5. Academy of Strategic Management Journal, Indexed in Scopus
|Publications: Research Paper|
|1. Tiwari, M., Sharma, D., & Narula, S. (2022). COVID-19 trepidation: repercussions on air travel anxiety, anger and trust among travelers. International Journal of Spa and Wellness,
2. Tiwari, M. and Jha, R. (2022). Narcissism, toxic work culture and abusive supervision: a double-edged sword escalating organizational deviance. International Journal of
Organizational Analysis, Vol. 30 No. 1, pp. 99-114. DOI: 10.1108/IJOA-05-2020-2187
3. Tiwari, M., Himanshu, M., & Gupta, M. Y (2021). Ramification of online advertisements & hedonic value via social media platform on impulse buying for Indian street food. Journal of Content, Community & Communication, 1-11. DOI: 10.31620/JCCC.12.21/15
4. Tiwari, M., Gupta, Y., Khan, F. M., & Adlakha, A. (2021). UTAUT3 model viability among teachers due to technological dynamism during COVID-19. Information Discovery and Delivery. DOI 10.1108/IDD-02-2021-0018
5. Tiwari, M., Narula, S., & Mathur, G. (2020). Looking‐glass‐self: Tale of happiness,
Self‐esteem and satisfaction with life among transgender from Kinner Community. Journal of Public Affairs, e2519.DOI: 10.1002/pa.2519
6. Narula, S., Tiwari, M., Mathur, G., & Awasthi, S. (2020). A Conceptual Study about
Psychological Struggles of Third Gender at ‘KUMBH’. AU Virtual International
Conference Entrepreneurship and Sustainability in the Digital Era (Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 576-
7. Tiwari, M., Mathur, G., & Awasthi, S. (2019). A study on the effects of glass ceiling &
organizational commitment on corporate women turnover intentions. Academy of
Strategic Management Journal, 18(2), 1-10. DOI: 1939-6104-18-2-337
8. Tiwari, M., Mathur, G., & Awasthi, S. (2019). A Perceptual study about Organizational
Learning Practices & its Effect on Organizational Commitment. UNNAYAN: International
Bulletin of Management & Economics. Vol-XI.
9. Tiwari, M., Mathur, G., & Awasthi, S. (2018). Gender-based discrimination faced by
females at workplace: A perceptual study of working females. Journal of Entrepreneurship
Education, 21(3), 1-7. DOI: 10.25139/jsk.v6i1.3987
10. Tiwari, M. (2017). Work life balance of female employees in private institutions, Gwalior:
An investigation. IOSR Journal of Business and Management. p-ISSN, 2319-7668.
11. Tiwari, M., & Pant, P. (2017). Changing Roles of Teaching Professionals: Issues & Challenges. International journal of current research. 9, 52859-52862.
|Publications: Book Chapter|
|1. Tiwari, M., & Mondal, S R. (2022). Technological Dynamism of Workforce Management for Effective Education Service Delivery During and After Covid-19. Springer Books, in: Subhra R Mondal & Francesca Di Virgilio & Subhankar Das (ed.), HR Analytics and Digital HR Practices, chapter 0, pages 199-215, Springer. DOI-10.1007/978-981-16-7099-2_8.|
Unitedworld Institute of Design