|Qualified the UGC-NET Exam.-2012
Ph.D.-2011- from the Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
LL.M.-2005- from the Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
LL.B.-2003- from the Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
B.Com.-1999-from the GD Binnani PG College, VBS , Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh
|Subjects taught at Unitedworld School of Law|
|Law of Crime-I , Human Rights & Humanitarian law, Law of Evidence, Public International Law, Law of Crimes-II and the Code of Civil Procedure,1908|
|Specialises in the academic domain of Criminal Law and International Law|
|Before joining the UWSL, he has worked as Assistant Professor in the ICFAI Dehradun, Nirma University, Alliance University, Bangalore. Besides this, he has been fulltime Research Scholar with the scholarship (since July 2006 to June 2011) at the Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University. During his tenure he has published several articles in the area of International Criminal Law. During the teaching tenure at previous institutions he has held several academic posts, e.g. Member of Disciplinary Committee, Member of Compliance Committee of Mandate Guideline of UGC.|
|Book Chapter: “Ethnic Cleansing in Myanmar: A Crime against Humanity”, in Chapter IX, at 587-601, Vol II, LEX ET SOCIETATIS (Ed.), Infinity Publishing-New Delhi-2019.
“Crimes Against Humanity in International Law: An Analysis of the Policy Element”, (2010) XXIXAnusilana: 75-82.
1. “Crimes Against Humanity in International Law: An Analysis of the Policy Element”, (2010) XXIXAnusilana: 75-82.
2. “Crimes Against Humanity in International Law: An Analysis of the Persecution”, (2010)II(2) Abhivyakti: 85-96.
3. “Legal Status of Amnesty for Crimes against Humanity in International Law” (2011) vol: 01Asian Journal of Social Science Review: 6-20
4. “Crimes Against Humanity: Nuremberg to Rome” (2011-12) vol:19-20National Law News, : 28-32
5. “Jus Cogens and prohibition of Crimes Against Humanity in International Law”, (2011-2012) vol:6 Universitas: An academique Annual,98-128.
6. “Ethnic Cleansing in Myanmar: Crimes of Persecution”. Universitas: An academique Annual.
7. “Treaty Making Power of Union Government under Indian Constitution”,(2018) Journal of Centre for Law and Governance.
|Seminars, Conference & Workshops|
|1. Participation in the seminar on the topic of “Higher Education and Sustainable Development: Emerging Challenges and Mahamana’s Vision” on the date of 27thFebruary2011, at the faculty of law, Banaras Hindu University.
2. Participation at the Seminar on ‘Positive &Cyber criminology and Its Role in Criminal Justice’ on 28th April 2017 held at Unitedworld School of Law, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
3. Participation in the 2nd Edition of Module Course on ‘Proclivity of Gender: Socio-Legal approach to LGBTQ Community’ on 9th September,2019 conducted by the Unitedworld School of Law, Karnavati University.
4. Participation in the National seminar on “A Paradigm Shift of Right to Privacy and Artificial Intelligence in the Contemporary Digitalized World” at the United World School of Law, Karnavati University.
5. Participation in 13th Annual summit 2020 on ‘Intellectual Property: Tracing its evolution in Digital Era’ conducted by Ahmadabad Management Association on 10th January, 2020.
6. Conference: Presented paper on titled “Ethnic Cleansing of Rohingyas: Crimes against Humanity” in national conference on ‘Emerging Trends in International Law: Issues and & Challenges’ held on 21st April 2018 organised by JEMTEC School of Law, Greater Noida.
7. Workshop: Participation on “Gender Sensitization: Why for Women” organized by the Nirma University, Ahmadabad.