Home » Grishma Brahmbhatt
|• LL.M in Company Law (Specialization in Corporate Governance) (2020-2021) : University of Law, London
• B.B.A. LLB. (2014-19): School of Law, Karnavati University
|Subjects taught at Unitedworld School of Law|
|• Corporate Governance||• Company Law||• Intellectual Property Law|
|• Corporate Governance|
|• Authored and submitted Dissertation titled “Are the corporate governance structures of UK and Germany fostering convergence of corporate governance system? A comparative analysis of policies, procedures and extent of convergence.” as a part of thesis in Company Law, during LLM at University of Law, London
• Authored and submitted research work titled “Corporate Governance and compliance Practices of Large Private Companies under Wates principles in UK”, as a part of continuous evaluation of the subject Corporate Governance Practice, during LLM at University of Law, London.
• Authored and submitted research work titled “Cryptocurrency investments under UK, Germany and Japanese corporate models”, as a part of continuous evaluation of the subject International Corporate Governance, during LLM at University of Law, London
• Authored and submitted research work titled “New moratorium law under the UK Companies Act, 2006”, as a part of continuous evaluation of the subject Company Law and Compliance, during LLM at University of Law, London.
|Conference, Seminars and Workshops|
|• Participated as Guest lecture on Company Law for the Global Alumni Series at Karnavati University dated 27th September 2021.
• Participated as Judge (Alumni) in Intra Moot court competition for the Unitedworld School of Law on 24th September 2021.
• Attended two-day national seminar on ‘A Paradigm Shift of Right to Privacy and Artificial Intelligence in the Contemporary Digitalized world’ organized by Centre for Advanced Research in Constitutional Law (CARCL) on 12 October 2019.
• Participated as a panelist for the session on ‘Voices and Perspectives of Adolescents on Stay Safe Online’ organized by Unitedworld school of Law in collaboration with UNICEF, Gujarat held on June 22-23, 2019.
• Attended one day seminar on ‘Corporate and Commercial Laws’ organized by Unitedworld School of Law on February 1, 2019.
• Completed Module course on ‘Proclivity of Gender: Socio-Legal approach to the LGBTQ Community’ conducted by Unitedworld school of Law between August 27 to 31st 2018.
• Completed Certificate Program in New Media Law, jointly offered by Unitedworld school of law and Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Ltd in October 2017.
• Attended National seminar on ‘Human Rights: Issues, Perspectives and Realities’ organized by Unitedworld School of Law 22 July 2017.
• Participated in Data collection for Empirical Research study titled ‘Transgender Identity: Socio- Legal position in the District of Gandhinagar’ during April-June 2017.
• Attended seminar on ‘Positive & Cyber Criminology and its role in Criminal Justice’ organized by Unitedworld School of Law on 28 April 2017.
• Attended seminar on ‘IPR- Promoting creativity, Stimulating Innovation’ by Mr. Gregory L. Maurer on 10th January 2017.
• Volunteered and organized the 2016 Summit for Gujarat Startups & Investors on 23 December 2016.
• Participated and organized in the ‘International Women’s Day’ rally organized by UWSL on 8 March 2016.
• Participated in 11th National Moot Court Competition, 2016 at S.S. Maniyar Law College and completed in third position held on 13th & 14th February 2016.
• Attended national seminar on ‘Changing face of Corporates with reference to amended provisions of Corporate Social Responsibility in Companies Act, 2013’ organized by Unitedworld School of Law on 25th & 26th July 2015.
• Attended seminar on ‘Importance of Soft skills in career of law and Management’ organized by iQue ideas on 25th April 2015.
|• Served as Member for Unitedworld School of Law Research and Journal Committee.
• Served as Student Editor for the Unitedworld School of Law Journal.