|• Ph.D., Mathematics, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, India
• M.Sc., Mathematics, Sardar Patel University, India
• B.Sc., Mathematics, Sardar Patel University, India
|My research focuses on the Optimization techniques and its application to transport, economics, epidemiology and data science. I am interested in solving fundamental real-world problems, such as sustainability and fairness.|
|1. Mishra, P., Shivang, A., D. Rajak,R., Javed M. Beg, I.M. Bahuguna, Talati,I.(2021): Investigating optimum ship route in the Antarctic in presence of sea ice and wind resistances – A case study between Bharati and Maitri, Polar Science, Volume 30. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.polar.2021.100696.
2. Talati, I., Mishara, P.(2019):Optimal Production Integrated Inventory Model with Time Dependent Quadratic Demand for Time Dependent Deteriorating Items under Ination Using Analytical and Genetic Algorithm Approach. Revista Investigacin Operacional, Cuba, Vol. 40, No 3, pp 342-355
3. Mishara, P., Talati, I.(2018):Quantity discount for integrated supply chain model with preservation technology and back orders when demand is advertisement and stock dependent: Yugoslav Journal of Operations Research, Vol. 28; No 3, pp 355-369.
4. Mishara, P., Talati, I.(2018):In EOQ model for integrated inventory with fixed life time and random input. Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete & Impulsive Systems Series A: Mathematical Analysis, Vol. 25, No 5a, pp 305-318, 2018