|• LLM, Specialization in International Law and Comparative Law (2019-20), West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata.
• B.A. LLB (Hons.) (2013-2018), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.
|Subjects taught at USLM|
|• Contracts Law II
• Drafting, Pleading, Coveyance
|• International Law|
|Publications and Workshops|
|• Published a paper titled ‘Problems in 1951 Refugee Convention’ in the International Journal of Law Management and Humanities. ISSN 2581-5369), PIF (2020) – 4.8, Volume 4, Issue 2(2021). Pages 1857-1864
• Published a paper titled ‘Victims participation in Ensuring International Justice and The Role of International Court of Justice’ in White Black Legal Journal, Volume II, Issue 7, ISSN 2581-8503.
• Published a paper titled ‘Article 11 of the Moon Agreement and the practical problems’, in Vol. II, Issue 4 of Fast Forward Justice Law Journal, ISSN No. 2581-6713.
• Participated and won second prize in the National Article Writing Competition, 2020, Legal Insider.
• Did an empirical research on the Right to Education of Migrant Children in Kolkata around the Sealdah Station. A sample of around 30 families was studied along with the local authorities and school authorities in the concerned areas to test the hypothesis – ‘Migration has an adverse impact on the education of the children of migrant Workers.’
• Presented Master Thesis for completion of the Masters’ degree titled ‘Role of ICJ in peaceful settlement of disputes: A Critical Analysis’. Secured an E (excellent) grade with 73% marks. A critical analysis of the ICJ in the settlement of disputes was done where the limitations on the power of ICJ were studied which renders it a less effective judicial body. The option of consent, optional clause, non-compliance of the judgments, role of Security Council etc were studied in detail.
• Attended a workshop on the ‘Research Paper Writing Workshop Series’ organized by School of Law, Galgotias University on 10th October, 2020.