|Bachelor of Management studies (BMS) from Mumbai
Bachelor of laws (LL.B.) from Pune
LL.M. in Business and Corporate Laws, Pune
Pursuing Ph.D. in law from Nirma University, Ahmedabad
|Subjects taught at School of Law|
|Contract Act, Sale of Goods Act, Partnership Act, Banking Laws, Labour Laws, Constitution, Jurisprudence, Company Law, Insurance Laws.|
|Specialises in the academic domain of Business and Corporate Laws|
|Before joining UWSL, she has worked with Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Parul University Ahmedabad.
She has also worked as a Legal advisor in Mphasis Pune.
|Awards and Scholarship and Achievementss|
|• Nominated as a Distinguished Member of “International Council of Jurists”
• Presented a Paper in 3rd All India Youth Conference held at Bengaluru on 12 and 13 January 2019.
• Presented a Paper in International Conference on “Recent Advances in Intellectual Property Law’’ held at Parul Institute of law, Parul University, Vadodara
• Presented a Paper in International Conference on “ New Challenges in Intellectual Property Rights “in the International Conference of Jurists jointly organised by International Council of Jurists, All India Bar Association and Indian Council of Jurists at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
• Presented a Paper on Freedom of Press in International Conference of Jurists on International Terrorism held in Mumbai.
• Presented a Paper on “Role of Corporate Governance in strengthening the economy“ held at Hotel Crowne Plaza London.
• Was felicitated by “All India Bar Association ” for the Achievements and Success
• Participated in the first “International Conference on Professional Development of Instructors in Higher Education and Training Institutions” on 12 and 13 December 2018.
• Coordinated the event occurred on Women’s day at community level and played an active role as a Member of Organizing Committee for the National Seminar sponsored by National Commission for Women, New Delhi and organised by Parul Institute of Law, Parul University.
• Worked as a International student faculty advisor (ISFA) and got certificate of appreciation and was awarded by the Director of International student affairs.
• Participated in the Awareness Program on Enterprise Development for African students organised by All India Management Association in collaboration with Ministry of External Affairs
• Participated in National Seminar on “Contemporary Issues of Constitutional Law” held at Parul Institute of Law, Parul University
• Participated in the Workshop “Scientific Writing and Presentation skills- Essential for academic success” organised by Parul Institute of Applied Sciences, Parul University.
• Attended the GUJCOST sponsored one day National Workshop on “Updating knowledge through innovative pedagogical tools’’ organised by Parul Institute of Pharmacy and Research, Parul University Vadodara.
• Appointed as a Judge in the event Xplore -19 National level Management Symposium organized by Faculty of Management Studies (MBA) and PGDM Department at Parul University
• Nominated as a Manager of the Parul University Tug of War Team in AIU West Zone Tournament held at Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
• Participated in Patriotic Song Competition organised by Parul Institute of Law, Parul University and won the First Prize.
|Multi subject teaching experience, Research approach in Teaching and training|