|B.A.-LL.B. (Hons), LL.M (National law University, Jodhpur), Ph.D. Pursuing,
NET qualified in 2018.
Certificate Course on Outcome Based Education
|Subjects taught at School of Law and Business|
|Land Law and Industrial Law and Regulatory framework|
|Criminal Law and International Trade and Investment Law|
|Before joining UWSL, he has worked as an Assistant Professor at Galgotias University and Geeta Institute of Law were he handled various committees like Moot, Legal Aid, Internships and placements. He has total 5 Years of experience.|
• Paper Presented at Visva-Bharti University (Central university) in the National UGC-DRS-SAP sponsored National Seminar on the topic of Qualitative Dicrimination in Work Place.
• Paper Presented on the topic “Forced Migration” in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai in their Annual Feast Pangea, in the month of January.
• Paper Presented in 3rd Natioanal Conference on Human Rights and Gender justice 2018, on Human in India and UDHR, Organized by Knowledge Steez in collaboration with Indian Law Institute Delhi.
• Paper Presented in 2nd International conference on Contemporary Issues-2018 at galgotias University on the Topic Arbitration and Intellectual Property Rights-The Frame of International Trade.
|Awards and Scholarships|
|• Chief advisor and founding member, LexPeeps.in
• Special invitee as Plenary Speaker at Gari Conference at Colombo, Srilanka for May 2020 Conference.
• Resource Person at Winter School in Kathmandu, Nepal Organized by Human Right Council of Nepal from 26th December to 31st December 2018.
|• Paper Published in Journal name Think India, UGC CARE Journal and peer-reviewed open access journal, ISSN NO-0971-1260 on the topic- workplace discrimination against women in the formal sector. Vol-22-Issue-22-December-2019, Journal Website- https://www.thinkindiajournal.com
• Paper Published in International Journal of Recent Research and Aspects, in the Month of June- 2017, Vol-4, issue-2, p.g- 199-204,ISSN-2349-7688 on the Topic Dumping marging Determination in India.
• Paper Published in International Journal of Recent Research and Aspects, in the Month of Dec-2016, Vol-3, issue-4, p.g- 112-117, ISSN-2349-7688 on the Topic-Data Exclusivity under Trips-A Review and analysis of Article-39(3) of Trips Act.
• Paper Published in International Journal of Recent Research and Aspects, in the Month of Dec-2017, vol-4, issue-4, p.g-34-37, ISSN-2349-7688 on the Topic-Legalisation of Prostitution in India-A question on Indian Society.
• Paper Published in An International Research Journal for Social science research, in the month of October-2017, ISSN-2394-6563, Impact Factor-3.426 on the Topic- Reflection of euthenesia and assisted Sucide, An Indian Perspective
• Paper published in LEX ET SOCIETATIS- Contemporary Issues, in the Month of March 2018, ISBN-978-93-87910-06-5, on the Topic-Arbitration and Intellectual property Rights, The Frame Work of International Trade.
• Paper published in Legal audit-A Compilation of recent Socio-legal Issues in India and abroad,ISBN-978-93-87910-23-2, on the Topic-Legislation Giving Effect to International Agreements in the Context of Federalism.