|• PhD in Law (Submitted): (2017-2022) Galgotias University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
• LL.M in International trade and Investment law)(2014-2015) : National law University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
• B.A. LLB. (2009-14): University of Calcutta, West Bengal
• Certificate Course in Outcome Based Education
• UGC-NET Qualified (2018)
|Subjects taught at School of Law and Business|
|International trade and Investment law|
|• Paper Published in Kala Sarovar, ISSN No-0975-4520, UGC CARE JOURNAL Rights and Liabilities of Internet service Providers in Online Prostitution: A question for Digital World.
• Paper Published in Journal name Mukt Shabd Journal, ISSN NO-2347-3150, UGC CARE Journal, Vol-IX, Issue-IV(s), 2020 on topic- Online prostitution- From Brothel to Doorstep.
• Paper Published in Journal name Think India, UGC CARE Journal and peer-reviewed open access journal, ISSN NO-0971-1260 on the topic- workplace discrimination against women in the formal sector. Vol-22-Issue-22-December-2019, Journal Website- https://www.thinkindiajournal.com/
• Paper Published in Journal name Adroitic, UGC approved Journal (When published),ISSN no-2349-6274,on the topic-Compulsory licensing-opposing perspective and balancing solution,impact factor-3.421, vol-4, no-2, Dec,2017
• Paper Published in Journal of Global Research & Analysis in June Edition, Volume-6(1), ISSN-2278-6775 on the topic Right to Information-A Hallmark to Indian Democracy
• Paper Published in the Bihar Bar Law Journal, in the month of June 2015 on the topic-Criminal Conspiracy (OCLC NO-4735082)
• Paper Published in International Journal of Recent Research and Aspects, in the Month of June- 2017, Vol-4, issue-2, p.g- 199-204, ISSN-2349-7688 on the Topic Dumping marging Determination in India.
• Paper Published in International Journal of Recent Research and Aspects, in the Month of Dec-2016, Vol-3, issue-4, p.g- 112-117, ISSN-2349-7688 on the Topic-Data Exclusivity under Trips-A Review and analysis of Article-39(3) of Trips Act.
• Paper Published in International Journal of Recent Research and Aspects, in the Month of Dec-2017, vol-4, issue-4, p.g-34-37, ISSN-2349-7688 on the Topic-Legalisation of Prostitution in India-A question on Indian Society.
• Paper Published in An International Research Journal for Social science research, in the month of October-2017, ISSN-2394-6563, Impact Factor-3.426 on the Topic- Reflection of euthenesia and assisted Sucide, An Indian Perspective
• Paper published in LEX ET SOCIETATIS- Contemporary Issues, in the Month of March 2018, ISBN-978-93-87910-06-5, on the Topic-Arbitration and Intellectual property Rights, The Frame Work of International Trade.
• Paper published in Legal audit-A Compilation of recent Socio-legal Issues in India and abroad,ISBN-978-93-87910-23-2, on the Topic-Legislation Giving Effect to International Agreements in the Context of Federalism.
|Conference, Seminars and workshops|
|• Taught in Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), Ministry of Education, Government of India for providing me this opportunity to Speak about IPR Under WTO Regime in Faculty Development Program, dated-12-03-2022.
• UGC Online Refresher course organized by Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi, from 3rd August to 14 August 2021.
• Invited as a Judge in Preliminary round of University of Allahabad with collaboration of droit Penal, dated-9th April 2021
• UGC Online faculty Induction Programme organized by Jamia milia Islamia, New Delhi from 10th febrauary to 11th march 2021.
• Paper Presented in 3rd world confrerence on Human Rights organized by All India Lw Teacher Congress on the topic online prostitution-A modern day slavery, 2019 in ILI, New Delhi
• Resource Person at Winter School in Kathmandu, Nepal Organized by Human Right Council of Nepal from 26th December to 31st December 2018.
• Paper Presented at Visva-Bharti University(Central university) in the National UGC-DRS-SAP sponsored National Seminar on the topic of Qualitative Dicrimination in Work Place. Paper will be publisied in the Viswa Bharti Journal in the month of December.
• Paper Presented on the topic “Forced Migration” in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai in their Annual Feast Pangea, in the month of January.
• Attended State Level, UGC sponsored seminar on ‘Women’s right’ organized by Calcutta University in the year 2012.
• Paper presented in Jyotirmoy school of Law under Calcutta university in International seminar on the Topic- “Victimization in Cyber space Issues and Challenges”.
• Paper presented in the month of February at Jogesh Chandra Caudhri College under Calcutta University in UGC-DSIR sponsered state level seminar on the topic”Evolution of new techniques for enhancement and advancement of academic quality for motivating students.
• Paper presented in UGC sponsored National level Seminar in Surendra Nath Law college on the Topic Surrogacy in India. (issues and policy prescription)
• Attendent 2 days workshop on patent Law in Geeta Institute Of Law, Panipat under Kurukhetra University.
• Organized one day Workshop for Research and analysis in Galgotias University in collaboration with Manupatra.
• Paper Presented in 2nd International conference on Contemporary Issues-2018 at galgotias University on the Topic Arbitration and Intellectual Property Rights-The Frame of International Trade.
• Paper Presented in 3rd Natioanal Conference on Human Rights and Gender justice 2018, on Human Rights in India and UDHR, Organized by Knowledge Steez in collaboration with Indian Law Institute Delhi.
|• MOOC’s course Coordinator|