|• LLM- 2020-2021- Constitutional Law, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala.
• B.B.A LLB- 2015-2020- Galgotias Univeristy, Greater Noida.
|Subjects taught at UWSL|
|• Administrative Law
• Information Technology
|• Constitutional Law|
|• Authored a book on “SEXUAL MINORITIES THROUGH THE LENS OF MODERN PANOPTICISM” published by Satyam International, ISBN: 978-93-91345-74-7 (2022).|
|• Authored and published a chapter on “Space Debris Disposal Liability through the Lens of Indian Perspective” in the book AN INTRODUCTION TO DYNAMICS OF GOOD GOVERNANCE AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT POLICIES, 2022 (ISBN: 978-81-954439-2-5)
• Authored and published a chapter on “Can Artificial Intelligence oust Indian Arbitrators?” in the book AN ANTHOLOGY OF ARTICLES, NOVEMBER EDITION, 2020 (ISBN: 978-1637452875).
|Academic papers published:|
|• Authored and published a paper on “Assessing the Applicability of Broken Windows Theory in India” in the INDIAN LAW JOURNAL ON CRIME AND CRIMINOLOGY, (ISSN: 2456-7280) VOLUME VI, ISSUE I, June 2022.
• Authored an article on “Female Genital Mutilation: A Facet of Patriarchal Society” in INDIAN LAW INSTITUTE LAW REVIEW, Winter Issue, 2021 (e-ISSN-0976-1489). (UGC-CARE Listed Journal)
• Authored and published a paper on “Commercial Surrogacy with Special Reference to Capabilities Approach” in the GLS LAW JOURNAL (ISSN: 2582-5402), VOLUME III, ISSUE I, 2021.
• Authored and published a paper on “Is Judicial Execution a Protector of Social Order or Mere Retributive Barbarity?” in the INDIAN JOURNAL OF SOCIO-LEGAL AND CONTEMPORARY AFFAIRS (IJOSLCA) (ISSN : 2582-872X), VOLUME II, ISSUE I, 2021.
• Authored and published a paper on “Proactive role of Judiciary in Transformative Constitutionalism” in LEXTAP JOURNAL OF LAW AND PUBLIC POLICY, VOLUME II, ISSUE VI, 2021.
• Authored and published a paper on “Corporate debt restructuring: Proved to be a revival method or a stumbling rock?” in CORPORATE LAW JOURNAL, VOLUME II, ISSUE II (ISSN: 2581- 3692) on August, 2019.
6. Conference, Seminars and workshops
• Authored & presented a paper on “Globalization and Transnational Surrogacy” in National Seminar on Surrogacy: Ethical, Legal, Socio- Economic Issues, IMS Unison University, Dehradun on 17th February, 2017.
• Authored & presented a paper on “The Harsh Realities of the Virtual World” in an International Conference on Crime & Investigation: Emerging Isuues & Challenges in Criminal Justice Administration, Galgotias University on 4th February, 2017.
• Conducted a workshop on Child Labour: A Barrier towards progressive civilized society at Vivekananda Vidyapeeth Senior Secondary School, Dankaur, Uttar Pradesh on 8th April, 2019.
Unitedworld Institute of Design