UID DAT 2019 - Download Admit Card and View Exam Centre List
Download UID DAT Admit Card 2019 is available online.
Click here to download the Admit Card.
UID DAT Admit Card 2019 will be available for download today, i.e. on Jan 29, 2019
Late applicants can download the same on Jan 31st, 2019 by 18:00HRS.
Guidelines - UID DAT 2019
- UID DAT Admit card 2019 is a mandatory document that candidates need to carry to their entrance exam centre. No candidate will be allowed to appear for UID DAT if they are not carrying a valid printout of their Admit Card on the day of the examination.
Entry to the examination centre will be on hard copy verification of this Admit card by the test centre in charge/ representative. No softcopy (Mobile image/PDF) of Admit card will be allowed.
- Candidates should note and check all details after downloading the admit card.
- UID DAT 2019 Admit card will be valid only if the candidate’s photograph is clear and legible.
(All candidates are advised to take a coloured printout of the Admit card on an A4 size paper).
- In case of illegible/unclear or No photograph on admit card, the candidates are advised to bring two (2) passport size colour photograph with them to affix on the admit card.
- Candidates should not write or scribble anything on UID DAT 2019 admit card.
- In addition to the admit card, all candidates are required to carry any one of the following as identity proof - Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, School ID Card, or Voter ID Card for verification.
- Candidates are required to carry blue ballpoint pen, lead pencils (grade B, 2B, 4B, and 8B), coloured pencils, eraser, ruler, sharpener and geometry box for the purpose of examination. No other material except the one specified here will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to keep along any bags, water bottle, mobile phones, calculators, smart watches or any other electronic gadgets with them during the entrance test. If candidates carry such items, they are advised to keep the same in the corner of the examination hall/room as instructed by invigilator. However, the authorities at the test centre will not be responsible for any personal belongings of the candidates.
- All candidates must arrive at their DAT centre at least 1 hour before the commencement of UID DAT. No candidate will be allowed to enter the test centre after 11:30 AM.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the test centre within 90 minutes of the commencement of test.
- Violation of any rules and regulations or use of any unfair means at any stage of the entrance test will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
Exam Centre List:- (click here for pdf copy)