|Unitedworld School of Computational Intelligence (USCI) : Bridge the Gap Between Education and Industry|
|Unitedworld School of Computational Intelligence (USCI), Karnavati University has established academic collaboration with Red Hat Academy. Red Hat® Academy turns academic institutions into centers for enterprise-ready talent by outfitting them with Red Hat training and certification.|
|Why do we collaborate with Red Hat?|
|Red Hat Academy enhances learning experience on new platform
Anyone who happened to be an administrator, instructor, or student, he/she can find answers to all of their questions about how to best use the new learning platform.
“Most higher education institutions seek to prepare their graduates to be ‘work ready,’ so it’s no surprise that many of them have incorporated Linux-related content into their curriculum. But building these courses to match the expectations of enterprises, updating them as technology evolves, and supporting them with hands-on labs and exercises can be complex, difficult, and costly. This is why we created Red Hat Academy.”
|Educating the Next Generation of I.T. Technologists|
|• Red Hat® Academy provides a curriculum to help education institutions keep pace with the demands of industry. The curriculum involves hands-on instruction across platform, middleware, and cloud technologies built with input from RedHat development, support, and field consulting teams. Unlike a generic “distribution agnostic” Linux® curriculum, Red Hat’s curriculum is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, the leading enterprise Linux platform. Rather than learning theoretical skills, students learn practical skills based on use cases from thousands of enterprise implementations.
• At Red Hat, we believe that closing the technology skills gap is vitally important to the future of enterprise software—and the opportunity to do so should be available to all. That’s why we’ve made Red Hat Academy accessible to as many qualified academic institutions as possible.
|Red Hat Academy Programme Features|
|The Red Hat Academy program partners with academic institutions to offer topquality education programs on Red Hat technologies to help students reach their academic and career potential.
• Global availability of content in up to 9 languages.
• No-cost membership to qualifying universities, with easy online programme enrollment.
• Multiple student courseware formats that include e-book, printed, or HTML.
• Flexible lab options to help academies accommodate their students.
• Industry-leading curriculum that includes Linux, cloud, and middleware to help students acquire cutting-edge, job-relevant IT skills.
• Discounted Red Hat exams for instructors and students.
• Instructor training through no-cost Red Hat Video Classroom Courses.
• Globally standardized materials available through the new web-based Academy portal and order process.