This course is designed for students who want to pursue a career in advertising, brand management, or publicity campaigns. It covers essential areas such as brand management, campaign planning, public relations, social media marketing, and digital advertising. The course will develop your understanding of the roles that PR, advertising and branding play in every aspect of society. You will also build a portfolio of work by planning and implementing campaigns, producing adverts and other kinds of promotional content for both traditional and online channels.
● Student-centred learning
● Experiential learning and industry relevant curriculum
● Best placement opportunities
● Internships in reputed organizations
● Social immersion, cultural immersion, and overall personality development of the students
● The Liberal, multi-cultural and vibrant environment
● Best infrastructure with well-equipped studio and media labs