Are you passionate about bringing people together? studying event management could be the perfect fit for you. You will develop a comprehensive set of skills to design, market, promote and plan events such as festivals, sporting events, community celebrations and conferences. Event management is a growing field with opportunities in diverse industries such as business, government, education and the community sector. Through hands-on industry experience, you can gain study credit and enhance your career prospects by learning on the job through internships, community-based volunteering and international study opportunities.
● Understanding of the core elements of the industry and the skills required for efficient management
● Course content and structure dynamically designed by industry experts to meet the industry requisites
● Experiential learning through industrial visits, field trips, site visits and expert guest lectures from prominent industry experts
● Understanding the complexities and challenges of operations through case studies, live events, presentations, problem solving exercises, etc
● Exposure to real life working through internships